Thursday, April 23, 2020

I know, I know - I've been gone a long time.  A lot has happened.  My father-in-law passed away and my mother-in-law came to live us for awhile.  My son's fiance' was diagnosed with MS.  Then my mother-in-law moved home and my husband went with her.  She remarried and he turned out to be a con man. A divorce.  Then my mother-in-law recently passed away.  And now there is COVID 19.  But I love working from home and could easily do that until I retire with great joy!  Love working in my jammies.

So, I haven't done a lot of scrapbooking or genealogy.  But I'm back now - hopefully for good.
That said, there's a great sale going on at Pickleberry Pop.  The Big Berry Deal sale

https://i2.wp.com/pickleberrypop.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/mainad_NL_-1.jpg?resize=300%2C300&ssl=1 

Click on the image or go here.

Here are some layouts I did with some of the fabulous kits.



These three are of one of my favorite cities - Venice.  Add my love of history and love of costume and this is a hands down winner for me.  I used Lorie M.'s Beautiful Blooms.

 Yeah, I'm a mom and mom's just can't resist scrapbooking about their kids - at least if they're a scrapbooker.  My boys loved Easter almost as much as Christmas when they were little.  Miss Fish's Blooms in Bloom 4 Templates and Sweet Digi's Easter Time made this one a snap.  They also made the layout below so easy.



And this one is about my soon-to-be-daughter.  MS has turned us upside down and inside out, but we are with her all the way in this fight.  Chunlin Design's Through Thick and Thin was the perfect choice for this layout about our feelings for her.

I'll be back in a day or so to tell about a discovery I made in my quest to find  my ancestors, probably with a layout or two about them, as well.  Until then - Stay Home!  Stay Safe!  Stay Well!

No comments: