Monday, April 9, 2018

See, I really do come back sometimes!  I've been a little disoriented since we've moved my computer into my very own room.  It's been 11 years and a little since I had my own space and I'm in heaven. 

I thought I'd share these pages today.  One of my dreams is to visit India.  I've been intrigued about this nation since I was stationed in England and met some wonderful Indian emigres.  Their homes abounded with beautiful bright silks, vibrant art, fantastic food, and tons of laughter.  I loved visiting them and wanted to know more.  The historian in me wants to do dig in ancient manuscripts and artifacts.  Maybe I'll get the chance.

I did get the chance to go to Venice, but I would love to return at carnivale.  More to see the fabulous costumes and observe, rather than participate.  Close crowds bother me, so the balcony would be just fine!






Both are made with Fantasia by Kakleidesigns.  You can find the kit here or here.  India was also made with Spring In Pink Template #3, seen here and here
Both layout are in the Gingerscraps gallery if you want a closer look.  Venice    India

I'll have some more traditional layouts and some genealogy information coming up soon.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: